Rotary CNC Router
We are a leading Supplier & Manufacturer of Rotary CNC Router such as Cylinder working CNC Router, Multi Function 4 Axis CNC Router, Cylinder CNC Engraver and 3D Cylinder Working CNC Router with 4 Rotaries from India.
Cylinder Working CNC Router
Product Price: Rs 12 Lakh / SetGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
Leveraging on our sophisticated manufacturing facility, we are manufacturing Cylinder Working CNC Router. It is a designing machine used for cutting and engraving solid materials like PVC, soft plastics, wooden materials and plastics. Our offered machine is energy efficient and appreciated for its advanced DSP system, convenient operation and problem free performance.
- 4 axises machine, with 4 Rotaries , which can work at the same time or independently, and every one's effective working area is 125 mm(diameter) by 1000 mm(length)
- Whole machine is welded with seamless steel structure, the stability is excellent,
- not easy to be deformed.
- The machine adopts gantry movement, it can process any kinds of materials freely.
- Three axises adopt imported high precision square guid rail; X and Y axis adopt rack and
- pinion transmission, fast working, high efficiency and low cost; Z axis adopts Germany-made ball screw,with high precision and long life time.
- Has the 4th rotary which is used for engraving cylinder workpiece.
- Well compatibility: CAD/CAM designing software e.g. Type 3/Artcam/Castmate/Wentai etc.
- Has the function of re-carving after break point and power failure.
- Has the function of forecasting process time.
- Adopting advanced DSP system with USB connection, operated with the handle, convenient operation. Our engraver can completely work off-line and do not take any computer resources.
- Adopting water cooling system, it can provide good cooling effect when carving flinty materials.
|Spindle||2.2 kw, water-cooled|
|Controller||NcStudio (4 axis)|
|Rotary||Diameter:125 mm, Length:1.5 m|
|Voltage||380 V 3-phase / 220 V 1-phase|
- Item Code: K1212-4
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback